Whether you just want to sing a little bit better in the shower, or you’re in a band with gigs lined up into the next year, we’ve got the stuff to ensure you are fully prepared.
Our studios are warm and inviting, with soft lighting and comfy couches…and a lucky bamboo plant.
We’re also outfitted with pro equipment, including:
- Korg SP-250 88-key portable digital piano
- Behringer Europower 10-channel powered mixer
- Peavey PR 12 speakers
- Shure SM58 microphones
- Digital audio and video recording software
- Extensive digital music library
- Mic stands, music stands, cables, adapters, capos and guitar picks…you know, just in case.
- Need sheet music, lyrics or chords printed out? We can do that, too.
We also have a library of videos, books and practice CDs. Some of our favorites are:
- The Pop Singer’s Warm-Up Kit: Because Stardom Takes Practice, Lis Lewis
- The Contemporary Singer: Elements of Vocal Technique, Anne Peckham
- Singing and the Actor, Gillyanne Kayes
- Vocal Workouts for the Contemporary Singer, Anne Peckham
- The Complete Vocal Workout: The Complete Guide Through Tough Vocals, Roger Kain
- Making Music for the Joy of It, Stephanie Judy
Learn more about our performance opportunities.